Current Openings: We are accepting qualified applicants on an as-needed basis for on-call, per diem work. (*Note: This is not an ongoing full or part-time position.)
Pay Rate: Depending on specific skill level and expertise.
Qualifications: Min 2-years expererience in EMS, including Emergency Rooms, Hospitals, Ambulances, etc.
Requirements: All qualified candidates must be willing to submit to the following policies:
- Provide own BLS equipment/medical supplies necessary to perform job duties (PLUS, but not mandatory)
- MUST have weekend availability
- Adhere to all Federal HIPAA Law Standards on Patient Confidentiality
- No visible tattoos or piercings (ears ok for women)
- All Certifications/licenses must be current.
- Must have passed the National Registry exam (EMT)
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good documentation skills
- Good Communication skills
- Must be confident working both with a partner and independently
- Experience in sports medicine is a PLUS but not mandatory
As a safety director or tournament director you know that having expert first aid services onsite is essential. Most organizers rely on expensive ambulance companies or nothing at all. Now there is another choice.
The health and safety of your players is top priority. Medics On The Ball not only provides you with professional EMS personnel onsite, but now provides you with King Devick Testing, a two minute test for each of your players. The King-Devick Test is an objective rapid sideline screening test for concussions that allows you to have a preseason or pregame baseline for your athletes.
How it Works
During play when a suspected head injury occurs, the athlete is evaluated by having the King-Devick test administered. The results are then compared to the initial preseason or pregame baseline. This provides coaches, athletic trainers, medical professionals, and parents the ability to objectively determine whether players should be removed from games or not. As a result, King-Devick Test can help prevent the serious consequences of repetitive concussions resulting from an athlete returning to play after a head injury.
Hire Medics You Can Trust
When you hire Medics On The Ball, you can rest assured knowing our team of trained professionals are licensed EMTs and Paramedics with current credentials and consistent continued-education.
We provide you with:
- A skilled team of trained medics
- Professional, yet easily recognizable uniforms for each EMT/ Paramedic
- Vital medical equipment from two-way radios to portable emergency oxygen
- $1,000,000 / $3,000,000 in Professional and General liability insurance policies
Pay One Low, Easy Rate
Medics On The Ball includes all the equipment needed in case of any medical emergency for just one low, easy cost. That means you’ll never be charged any equipment fees or for any BLS medical attention or care.