Current Openings: We are accepting qualified applicants on an as-needed basis for on-call, per diem work. (*Note: This is not an ongoing full or part-time position.)
Pay Rate: Depending on specific skill level and expertise.
Qualifications: Min 2-years expererience in EMS, including Emergency Rooms, Hospitals, Ambulances, etc.
Requirements: All qualified candidates must be willing to submit to the following policies:
- Provide own BLS equipment/medical supplies necessary to perform job duties (PLUS, but not mandatory)
- MUST have weekend availability
- Adhere to all Federal HIPAA Law Standards on Patient Confidentiality
- No visible tattoos or piercings (ears ok for women)
- All Certifications/licenses must be current.
- Must have passed the National Registry exam (EMT)
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good documentation skills
- Good Communication skills
- Must be confident working both with a partner and independently
- Experience in sports medicine is a PLUS but not mandatory