Current Openings: We are accepting qualified applicants on an as-needed basis for on-call, per diem work. (*Note: This is not an ongoing full or part-time position.)
Pay Rate: Depending on specific skill level and expertise.
- Must have been in EMS for at least 2 years.
- Must have CURRENT EMS experience
- Must have at least 1 year in a 911 system or active emergency room
ATC Qualifications: Must be BOC/NATA Certified. Must have at least a 4 year degree in Athletic Trainer from an accredited university.
Requirements: All qualified candidates must be willing to submit to the following policies:
- Provide own BLS equipment/medical supplies necessary to perform job duties (PLUS, but not mandatory)
- Must pass a BLS exam (EMT and Paramedic only)
- MUST have weekend availability
- Adhere to all federal HIPAA law standards on patient confidentiality
- No visible tattoos or piercings (ears ok for women)
- All certifications/licenses must be current.
- Must have passed the National Registry exam (EMT)
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be confident working both with a partner and independently
- Experience in sports medicine is a PLUS but not mandatory